Sunday, February 5, 2012

Winter Mini Shoot Fundraiser!

Saturday February 25th!
Wesselman Park
Slots start at 9 a.m.

I have never done a mini shoot before or a fundraiser so this is new for me. But, I couldn't be more excited about the opportunity to help!

Would you bring your loved ones out, so that I could help out my loved ones?!

My Uncle who is very special to me has been diagnosed with liver cancer.  There is not much I can do but thought that this may be a small way I could bring a blessing to their family as there will be a ton of expenses.  They will be traveling back and forth from Evansville to IU medical center and both he and his wife are too sick to work. The last thing I want them to think about is where the money will come from.  Would you please consider helping by supporting this Winter Mini Shoot Fundraiser?

Here is how it will work!

This will be a savings for you and a blessing for them.  Win Win!

The cost is 35.00 per shoot.

A shoot will last about 15 min.

Your shoot will include 1- 8x10, 1- 5x7, and 4- 4x6

A savings of 8.00 for you on prints! And if you take off the 30.00 location fee this is a 38.00 savings for you!
You will proof and pick which pictures you want online through my website, you can mix and match prints.  And of course order any additional prints you like, with all the proceeds benefiting the Noffsinger family! You can pay in advance or the day of.

You can bring as many or as little people for your shoot as you like.  I love family photos so don't be afraid to use this as the perfect opportunity to get a family photo. Don't have kids but need a cute couple picture?    Or what about bringing out your dog and having your picture made?!  Anything goes!  If you have more than one child I can do them all in the fifteen minutes! Or you could book two slots for an additional 35.00 and they could each get their own shoot and prints!  However you would like to do it.

 Please consider taking the time to tell your friends and family.  And maybe post it on your facebook?  I will give you a free 4x6 photo for every shoot you refer as a super super BIG THANK YOU!

Shoots will run every twenty minutes starting at nine a.m. and ending at five p.m.

So bring out the cute hats, scarves, and coats!  Bright colors photograph beautifully, even if it is winter!!

Please contact me at Britvw02@gmail.com

Praying this opportunity will be a blessing for you and them:)

Thank you in advance from the bottom of my heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment